Do you think about Saitama??
Saitama is a very very urban prefecture!
Especially, I think that Saitama is a city than Chiba. LOL
I lived in Soka city.
Soka city is famous that "Soka senbei(a rice cracker)", you know??
This is Soka senbei's HP url.
And Soka city is here (about the lower right, Shocking pink).

Soka city is near Tokyo!!!
It takes 50 minutes from Soka to Shibuya, Shinjuku and 40 minutes from Soka to Ikebukuro by train.
It is a city!!! LOL
Then, all Soka citizens are warm.
Because a lot of the aged live, we live as everyone helping.
Soka is a town that can be spent comfortably.
I love Soka city!!!!!!!
hello!
ReplyDeleteI have a freind who live in SOKA.
SOKA SENBEI is good taste!
I like SOKA SENBEI LOL
If you come back your house,
Please present me SOKASENBEI!
bye
OH! I don't know Saitama is urban.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's very near to TOKYO.
I have never been to Saitama, I want to visit!
I have never visit Saitama,Soka.
ReplyDeleteBut I like Soka senbei.
I want to visit there!
My friends live in Saitama now.
ReplyDeleteI miss them x(
You are city girl(^0^)
ReplyDeleteI lived Setagaya in the past.
I want to visit your hometown!!!
i like SOKA SENBEI!!
ReplyDeletei don't know that Soka is close to Tokyo.
if i have a chance, i want to visit your home town.
I know Soka Senbei!
ReplyDeleteI want to eat that.
Please take me to Tokyo.