Monday, June 7, 2010

What I hope to accomplish (in my life)

I accomplish my dream of becoming a trilingual.
However I know it is very severe way.
Because I am insufficient for English skill now.
I want to speak Japanese, English and French.
Why I choose French, it is the second language in the United Nations.
And I am admiration for France.

Now I study French in college.
But it is very hard.
Why there are a man-noun and a woman-noun (>_<)???
What is a criterion (>_<)???

hmmmmmmm...
However I do it!!!
I want to do communication with many people from all over the world.
I will stick it out!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I want to be a trilingual!!
    It is cool(^0^)
    I want to speak Korea and English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I studied French at high school.
    It was so difficult!
    I always got a nearly falling mark...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to French.
    French is really appealing for me.
    My second language is Korean.
    It is difficult too.
    Study hard each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!I am salamander!
    I want to study French.
    but maybe I am genius.so probably I can speak French.
    you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dream is really close to me!!
    my second language is korean! i'm interested in French, but now i don't have time to study another language....

    ReplyDelete