Sunday, September 26, 2010

My summer

I was much enjoyed this summer. This summer was very exciting =)!!!!

I spent a long days in my hometown Saitama. My parents' house became composed, just as I suspected!! And it was very comfortable. lol My mother and grandmother did everything but I did nothing. For example, my mother and grandmother did cooking, washing and cleaning. I spent the almost time on the bed. lol

And I met many friends of my high school student days!! I could meet many friends because my friends almost commute to university in Tokyo and I made a long visit :) I met 18 friends :-) We did talking, karaoke, to watch planetarium, to go to high school and more.

August 12th was most enjoyable day. Because I could meet 9 friends!!!! It was an accidental meeting. Originally I made an appointment with 2 friends. We played at Shibuya, and we were looking for dinner place. Then we found them!!!! We were very excited ;) And we had take a picture to a barker in the center of the way!! lol

↑ That's picture :)

My friend, Nobuko, went to the university in the United States in September. I was glad that I could meet Nobu!!!! That day we played a long time in Shibuya. My house is the furthest in the friends' house. Then I just barely made to take a train. lol

.

6 comments:

  1. Your summer vacation was really good!
    I want to do to Shibuya x)
    Pleaze guide me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seems to have a good summer vacation! And I like your picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!I'm a member of class8!
    It is so surprising story that you met 9 friends by chance.
    I also met many old friends in this summer vacation.
    You had so nice summer vacation^^
    This picture seems very nice^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!I'm a member of class8!!!
    Your summer vacation was sooo good, I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your Summer vacation is very fun.
    I envy you.

    ReplyDelete