I like Japan!!!! I am very happy because I am Japanese!!!!haha I have many point which I like Japan. I really like a culture of Japan♥♥ The first point which I like a culture of Japan is Japanese history. When I was a high school student, I liked to study Japanese classics and Japanese history. I especially liked the old story named "Genji Story" so I read "Asakiyumemishi" which is the comic of "Genji monogatari" many times. The second point which I like a culture of Japan is Japanese scenery and Japanese old structure. I think Kyoto is wonderful place!! I have been to Kyoto about which I cannot count up to go there. After I came to an oral examination to Kwangaku, I went to Kyoto before I came back to my hometown Saitama:)) At that time, there was many cherry blossom. So I wished to pass an examination for it. The third point which I like a culture of Japan is clothes of Japan. There are traditional clothes "kimono" in Japan. I think kimono is beautiful. I would like to wear kimono for everyday clothes in future. Also, I like Japanese clothes in NOW. I think Japanese girl is so fashinable!! The fourth point which I like a culture of Japan is a manner of the Japanese. The Japanese values the greeting. I become warm the mind when I exchange greetings.I love Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you are very fashionable!!!
ReplyDeleteI respect you.lol
I like the Japanese history too♪
ReplyDeleteMy favorite era is the Edo period!
I like Kimono too. Someday I want to go to Kyoto on wearing Kimono!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous photo! It's the perfect image for an "ideal Japan".
ReplyDeleteI like Oda Nobunari!!! ooops I like Oda Nobubaga!!!
ReplyDeleteI like studying history too!!!