When the golden week, my parents came to my house. I was very glad of meeting parents because it was very after a long time. To be frank, I and my father is not gets along well.lol However, two days that I had spent with father were very calm time. My mother came to my house before Golden Week, and my father came to my house on Friday night from Tokyo. And next day, we went to Kyoto. We like to travel, and have been to Kyoto about ten times. I have almost been to the famous temple in Kyoto. So, in this time, I went to the temple and the sightseeing spot to which I have not ever been.In this time, I went to Seimei shrine, Kennin temple, Kyoto international manga museum and Aeonmall Kyoto. Seimei shrine is dedicated to Seimei Abe who is the principles of Yin and Yang in the Heian Era. There is a many people in Seimei temple. Kennin temple is near Gion. There is a many people too. A big dragon was drawn in the ceiling by about ten meters of the temple, I thought it was the best part. The trip was very fun because I could do shopping and sightseeing!
living by yourself??
ReplyDeleteSounds nice. I'm glad you got along better with your father this time. Do you sometimes quarrel with him? Did you buy yatsuhashi?
ReplyDeleteI like Kyoto,too.
ReplyDeleteI have been to several places in Kyoto,
and I think all places were very good.
I've never been Seimei shrine.
ReplyDeleteI want to travel to Kyoto!
I want to go to Kyoto with you!
ReplyDeleteWe will make a plan for going there♪
I think staying with family is most important for students.
ReplyDelete