Sunday, June 12, 2011

These Days

The last weekend, I went to Kyoto (:D)+< I went to Kyoto in Golden Week, but I went to there again♥♥ In this time, I went to there with my high school's friends. I went to high school in Tokyo, so my friends came Kansai expressly to see me!! I was very glad about that =) Recently I am interested in Japanese history, so we visited the place which was actived "Shinsengumi"!!!! In this time, we went to Yagi-house, Maekawa-house, Mibu-temple, Shimabara and Nishi-Hongwanji. I was especially impressed by Yagi-house. Yagi-house is the place which Shinsengumi lived. The person did explanation about Shinsengumi's history and gave us Macha(powdered green tea) in there. I did good experience in there.

We came back to my house from Kyoto. And we played "Wii" in the middle of the night!! We were laugh, laugh and laugh!!!! hehe However, we were TOO noisy, so we were got angry with the owner of my house... =( We reflected on... =(

My friends stayed too short, but we were spent good time♥

7 comments:

  1. You went to Kyoto??
    Why didn't you ask me?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to kyoto these days^^
    I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people went to Kyoto!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Saho!
    I envy you...
    Kyoto is so good place!
    I want to go there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Haruka in class3♥
    I went to Kyoto recently, too;D
    Kyoto's traditional mood is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Kyoto!
    Let's go together...♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You didn't bring me a souvenir. I want some yatsuhashi! One point off, Saho!

    ReplyDelete