Saturday, May 15, 2010

I love musical!!

May 7 and 9, I went to musical to Kobe World Commemoration Hall by myself!! lol

But it was so enjoy!!
I was able to make friends with the person who had been sitting on my neighbour.

The friend who made it on May 7 was 28 year-old woman, and the tensions were higher than me in the musicaal.
She gave me various information because I went to the musical to the first time.
It was possible to enjoy the musical enough though the seat was not so good.

The friend who made it on May 9 was a person who had hand over the ticket to me.
She had a fever.
However, she seemed to be enjoy in the musical.
Her favorite actor came near by her at the last time of the musical.
She was able to shake hands with him and seemed to be very happy.

The time that I had spent was very significant.

2 comments:

  1. I became want to go musical
    you have good friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this musical, too!<3
    I want you to talk a lot!!
    Let's watch DVDs!!

    ReplyDelete