Nowadays, I apply myself to live alone. I moved to Saitma, and now live in Nishinomiya. In april, I am really really lonely. But, at last I am beginning to get used to living by myself. When I lived in my parents' house, I do not do anything housework. But these days I do everything housework. It is very hard. I think that hard work is dumping trash. Dumping trash days is tuesday and friday 7:30 - 9:00. In Tuesday my class start lately. But I always get up early because I have to dump trash!!!! It is really sad. And I like cleanliness but cleaning is very troublesome. I always drop a hair.
Your life looks busy!
ReplyDeleteI want you to have a nice living by yourself:-)
hello!
ReplyDeleteAre you enjoying KG life?
I am soooo enjoying :)
But I don't like to do homework :(
So I respect you becase you do everything homework.
Please show me If you don't care!lol
bye