Monday, July 5, 2010

G was appeared=(

This is the yesterday's true story.

I stayed im my home alone.
But he came my home.....

His name is.....COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really really hate him. When I opened a drawer of kichen, he was appeared. For a moment I stopped movement. But when I came to, I ran away while giving the shout. Afterwards, I went to the drugstore to buy spraying for extermination etc. I called the landlady in the room, and "GOKIBURI HOI-HOi" was set up for me.

Summer is a dangerous season.
Watch out for them!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. \(^^)/
    i'll recommend you to become friends with G!!^^ i have never seen him at my house since i came here,,,,, oh.. i don't want meet him..orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just need an old slipper or newspaper to hit them with. It's a very enjoyable sport, and good exercise if you have to chase them!

    ReplyDelete