I like music. Music helps me and gives courage many times. Today, I introduce some especially favorite artists.
The artist whom I introduce first is BUMP OF CHICKEN. It is not an exaggeration to say that today I am thanks to BUMP. Guild is my most favorite song in BUMP. The tears do not sometimes stop if I listen to this song. I think that the lylics of this song is said me.
The artist whom I introduce second is Tokyo Incidents. The vocal of this band is named Ringo Shiina. I like lylics writing her. Her lylics is peculiar. When listening to the song that she made, I think that I am good in the Japanese.
I think that music is necessary and indispensable to live of people.
Aguilera is really beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI like Ayumi Hamasaki.
She is really cute and her voice i like.
Her songs encouraged me!
i like BUMP too^^ sometimes i sing their songs at KARAOKE. now i'm crazy about Abe Mao!! her music is relly wonderful! if you have a chance, please listen her songs!\(^^)/
ReplyDelete