Sunday, October 17, 2010

The movie

I watched "O-oku" (It means "the inner palace") with my friend at Nishinomiya Gardens. This movie is special establishment. The innner palace is originally only woman's house in the Edo era at Edo Castle. But this movie is reversed a man and woman!! Do you understand this meaning?? In a word, a shogun is woman and to live in the inner palace is man. I like the reading actor Kazunari Ninomiya :) He is very cool, I think. And Sadawo Abe is cool too!! I am satisfied with O-oku.

And there are many movies I want to watch recently. One movie is "Sakuradamonngai no hen". This movie's is set in Edo era. I want to watch this movie because I went to a location place. The location place is Ibaraki. That day was very very very hot day. And because the ground was white, the reflected heat was extreme place X(haha (The volunteer stuff said that day's temperature was 50℃!? lol) But because the location place was great, I want to watch this movie. Other movie is "Inshitemiru". I read this movie's original. And I like this book's literature. (By the way I especially like "Bottle-neck".) This movie is suspense story. And this movie appear as luxurious cast. It is valuable. And other movie is "Twilight". I really love this movie and the original books XD!!!! Do you know "Twilight"?? Twilight is loved by the girl in all of the world. Of course I have the original books. But I do not have the final volume. This movie is a serial story and this time is third story. The story becomes dramatic. I can hardly wait for the showing day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice to meet you.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    I saw O-oku too!!
    I love Kazunari Ninomiya!!!
    The movie was wonderfull.
    I want to talk about this movie with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this movie is very popular over the world. You said American girls enthusiasm this vampire(^0^)
    I want to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Nice to meet u!!
    I've never watched the movie. I want to watch the movie 'Twilight' someday. I wrote blog about the movie, so please check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete