Monday, October 18, 2010

Communication in a high tech world

I also use Internet. These days, there are many SNS service in the world. I am registered with Japanese SNS service "Mixi". Mixi can communicate with friends on the Internet. Mixi has many services. For example "Voice". Voice is similar to "Twitter". "Voice" is like a murmur. We can write easy to our mind. And we can read to their mind. But I think that only words cause a misunderstanding. I think that E-mail is also the same. When we read other people's "Voice" and e-mail, we cannot read other people's minds and situation. It is too difficult to know everything only by the words. Recently, there are a lot of people who use e-mail because e-mail is easy than a phone call. But I think that to talk is most important thing to communication. Nowadays, we can communicate with distant people but we do not communicate with nearby people. I encourage communication to neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. I'm dog288 class19. I write about look like you.
    I think talikng each other is the most important communication tool. Talking don't born miunderstanding. But if people have morals, high technology may become good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I register with "Mixi" too. This SNS is very popular in japan among not only young people but also old people. Mixi and e-mail are so useful. But I think talking is more important than e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too. If we can see someone, misunderstanding can easily happen. Non-verbal communication (body language, gestures etc) is said to be about 70% of communication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mixi and e-mail are so convinient. But I think it is important to face each other.

    ReplyDelete