Monday, October 25, 2010
A special day
My special day is the moment which the last day of the year to the New Year's day. I do not know Why I like that day, but I seem to be comfortable it. I always spent a time with my family. I love my family :)!! I like to watch TV "KO-HAKU UTAGASSEN" (It means "a singing contest between a male and a female team of popular singers, sponsored annually by NHK on New Year's Eve"). Oh!! I had a mistake!! "The last day of the year's meaning is New Year's Eve!! I think it is a romantic :p haha In any case, I have decided to watch "KO-HAKU" in New Year's Eve. And then when finished "KO-HAKU", we often eat buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year's Eve. Do you know we eat buckwheat noodles eaten on New Year's Eve at New Year's Eve?? I was misunderstanding until several years ago about to eat it at a new year. I feel tense in a new year. I feel happy when I say "A Happy New Year!!" to everyone. It is very delicious Osechi and zoni to cook my mother and grandmother. I wish I become happy 2010~2011 ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What kind of ozoni does your mother make? I love anything with miso in it. I eat miso soup as often as possible. It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIn recent years, Haven't Kohaku been beated by other Tv programs? I want them to interest us so much^^
ReplyDeleteHello. Nice to meet you:)!!
ReplyDeleteI like New Years day too.
We're looking for watching Ko-haku Utagassen.
Hi! I'm Kyoko Mangi-maru in English6.
ReplyDeleteI also watch Ko-Haku every year.
It is a good time to watch a TV program while my legs are in Kotatsu.
I love the New Year's day because we can spend a fun time. In addition I love also to eat Ozoni, Omochi and others. Especially I like to eat Osechi because of yammy :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, what kind of musician do you like? I like KOBUKURO etc.
Kohaku is Japanese most major program in New Year's Eve but I spend the day wathing Prison Break haha.
ReplyDelete