When I am 60 years old, I would like to live in Hawaii with my husband. I like a southern country, and I especially like Hawaii. The last time which I went to Hawaii is the last January~February. That time I and my mother stay at the condominium. When I went to the condminium's laundry, I met a person who looks like Asian. I think that the man looks like about 60 years old, and he is not Japanese. But I confirmed to the washing, I was spoken to him with Japanese. A short time we talked. According to him, he had lived in that condminium with his wife before 3 years. So he said he did not like to cold. And he said he was not good at English, but I think it does not matter in Hawaii. My mother like to Hawaii too, so we were yearned for his life. Just then I would like to live in Hawaii when I am 60. I am for that purpose it, I studied English so hard!!!! I would like to spend my last days comfortably.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Future: When I'm 60
When I am 60 years old, I would like to live in Hawaii with my husband. I like a southern country, and I especially like Hawaii. The last time which I went to Hawaii is the last January~February. That time I and my mother stay at the condominium. When I went to the condminium's laundry, I met a person who looks like Asian. I think that the man looks like about 60 years old, and he is not Japanese. But I confirmed to the washing, I was spoken to him with Japanese. A short time we talked. According to him, he had lived in that condminium with his wife before 3 years. So he said he did not like to cold. And he said he was not good at English, but I think it does not matter in Hawaii. My mother like to Hawaii too, so we were yearned for his life. Just then I would like to live in Hawaii when I am 60. I am for that purpose it, I studied English so hard!!!! I would like to spend my last days comfortably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Hawaii and want to go there:)
Are there any delicious foods?