These days I was discovery that I have already no money. haha I live by myself and I am awarded the scholarship. The scholarship is 20000 yen per month. And then I am not given a monthly allowance from April. I do not know why I am insentive to receive a monthly allowance. lol I do not economize on everything, but I can live :) But these days the daily necessities is missing all at once. For example, it is missing that a sweet sake, a liquor of cooking, a sugar, a shampoo, a conditioner, a tissues, a kithen paper and cold medicine. It is always said that "the daily necessities is missing all at once", and I am really feel it. And I would like to go to a beauty salon, then my scholar ship run out. After that, I kept a record of household expenses and was given a monthly allowance by my father. I make a vow to economize everything!! haha
Monday, December 13, 2010
Discoveries
These days I was discovery that I have already no money. haha I live by myself and I am awarded the scholarship. The scholarship is 20000 yen per month. And then I am not given a monthly allowance from April. I do not know why I am insentive to receive a monthly allowance. lol I do not economize on everything, but I can live :) But these days the daily necessities is missing all at once. For example, it is missing that a sweet sake, a liquor of cooking, a sugar, a shampoo, a conditioner, a tissues, a kithen paper and cold medicine. It is always said that "the daily necessities is missing all at once", and I am really feel it. And I would like to go to a beauty salon, then my scholar ship run out. After that, I kept a record of household expenses and was given a monthly allowance by my father. I make a vow to economize everything!! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment