Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

!!!!!!!!A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

How are you getting along? I am in the parents' house now. I spend a very comfortable days!!!! I watched "YUKUTOSHI KURITOSHI" (TV program) with my family in the moment which became the New Year. And today I went to my relative house and I did the New Year party with my relative♫ This picture is that. I ate a luxurious meal today. I was very happy because I was given much a New Year's gift :)) I have 4 cousins but the party was attended only 2 today. And that 2 people is 7 years old and 4 years old!! haha But I and my cousins played "Wii" together. They were very cute♥♥♥ We talked many things. And we watched "Hakone long-distance relay race" (TV program). I supported Waseda University, but they was second place. But I think they win their way back tommorow. Fight!! Waseda!! haha I like the New Year. My hopes of this year is to useful spend time. I was always asleep in 2010 :(( But I would like to do an effort everything!!!! I want to especially acquire the qualification in this year, and I want to start a part-time job. I want to make an active year of 2011. By the way, did you go to the sale???? I did not go to there :(( But I really really really want to go to there!!!! haha But Tommorow is dressing of KIMONO♥ So I go to the sale day after tommorow!! I am looking forward to go to the sale♫♩

by bear 2011♥

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!I'm Tomato0209 from class4^^

    A Happy New Year!!
    Your plan sounds interesting!!
    I also enjoyed spending with my cousins★
    Have a nice holidays~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.

    I also watched Yukutoshikurutoshi.

    The dishes that is on your blog look very delicious'(^^)★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!I'm zucchini432.

    I wore KIMONO♥
    I think it is a Japanese traditional thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm potato1005 in class4!

    Dishes in the picture are so nice!
    Have a nice day and enjoy your school life~!

    ReplyDelete