I went to the coeducational junior and high school. There was the same member in my junior and high school for 6 years. I knew junior and high school member when they were 12 years old. I had seen many their behavior which I felt hard to understand.I think that boys think "the bad thing is cool." But I cannot understand that. I think the best thing is the good thing!! haha When I was 17 or 18 years old, the matter had occured. It was that the two boys smoked tobacco into the school :(!! I thought it was the very serious matter, so they might leave school. But they were saved from that, and they registed absence from school about 1month. (I thought it was very very light punishment!! haha) At that time, almost girl was amazed. But, on thr contrary, almost boys was pleased and laughed!!!! I could not understand that and thought that there were differences between boys and girls.
In conclusion, most funniest thing in this matter was that one boy who smoked tobacco into school was accepted by Waseda University!!!!! lol Probably that boy was not enough to study, but he was accepted...why...??? haha So he entered to Waseda University. However, the boy at the first grader was able to get only TWO units!!! Because he could not go to the university. Why he took entrance examination to the university?? This is my differences of opinion.
I agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of boys like playing a trick.
ReplyDeleteI don't like cigaretts too!!!
ReplyDeleteMy father has never smoke too!!
We are happy♥