Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Vacation

Summer vacation is coming soon!!!! I can hardly wait to come summer vacation!!!! During July, I play with my Kwangaku friends =) We are plannning to go to Yodogawa fireworks, to do a toy sparkler and to stay my house♥♥ I am looking forward to put on Yukata♫

In this year, I will come back to my parents' house during August. I am looking forward to meet my friends who went to the same high school!! I am plannning to go to Hokkaido or Ise with my friends and to go to Cambodia with my mother♥♥ I like to take a photo, so I would like to see beautiful scenery and to take it. Moreover, I will go to Sumidagawa fireworks with my friend. I think that Sumidagawa fireworks are the most famous fireworks in Japan, so I would like to enjoy it.

And I would like to study more and more!! haha

3 comments:

  1. your plan is sounds great!!
    please enjoy your vacation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I see you in Hokkaido, I'll buy you a soft cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to go to your house!!
    We'll enjoy in this summer vacation ^^!!

    ReplyDelete