Monday, September 26, 2011

My Summer Vacation

Summer vacation was end! I am so sad!

My summer vacation was so good days but it was short for me. The typhoon came to Kansai erea so final test was postened. Until I came back to my parents' house, I played with Kwangaku friends. And I came back to my parents' house, I spent a comfortable days. There are my parents and my grandparents in my parents' house. Usually I talk my parents using telephone, but I do not talk my grandparents very often. So my grandparents was very glad to see me.

In summer vacation, I did a sleepover with my friend in many times. First, I went to Hakodate(Hokkaido) with my friends. It was my first trip in Hokkaido! We went sight seeing of Hakodate, then I thought Hakodate looks like Yokohama and Kobe. There are many Western-style house and beautiful sea. I also watched a night view. It was very wonderful! Second, my friends came to my house. We cooked dishes, watched movie, went to USJ and ate okonomiyaki! It was very wonderful days. Last, my another friends came to my house. We ate takoyaki, rode on an amphibious car, went to a spa, went downstream in a boat in Kyoto and watched a night view.

Summer vacation in this year, I did many lovely experiences♡

1 comment:

  1. I took a photo of this building in summer too, but yours is better. You take nice photos Saho!

    ReplyDelete