




Halloween has come♥♥ I like such as events, but Halloween is not major event in Japan. So I would like to experience Halloween in foreign country. In United States, Halloween is a big event. There are many goods of Halloween in a shop, and I am envious of that!! I would like to wear a Halloween costume and to say "trick or treat!!" when I was a child :((♡ So that, Halloween is exciting event of me.
I like to read gosship books about foreign celeb. And when finished Halloween, the photograph which is many foreign celebs who wear the Halloween costume appears on the magazine in every year. I am looking forward to it every year. Today, I show the pics♡
Kim Kardashian wears the cosutume of snow white princess. The United States president, Barack Obama, and his wife, Michel, also do the Halloween event in White House. Fergie who is a member of The Black Eyed Peas wore Cleopatra's costume. Rihanna who is a singer wore the costume of Tigger which is the character of Winnie-the-Pooh. And Hilton's sister also like Halloween. Old sister, Paris wore the indian's costume, and youger sister, Nickey wore the Superman's costume. The family of Gwen Stephani and Gavin Rossdale wore pretty costume by all the members. I would like to wear the costume with my family in Halloween in the future♡♡
Let's hqve a party!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe US`s halloween is sound good!
ReplyDeletei wanna join partyyyyyyyy!
What costume would you choose? I used to dress as an alien at parties in Japan. I had an alien mask, and then I put on various strange looking things (big, black, plastic rubbish bag as a "shirt") etc.
ReplyDelete