Monday, October 17, 2011

My Favorite Season

I like Japan because Japan has four seasons, so we can enjoy spending life. And my favorite season is autumn♡ Autumn is easy to spend life for me. I love clothes in autumn! There are many cute clothes in store now. And in Japan, there are many phrase about autumn. It is said that autumn can enjoy food, sports, art and reading books. I like those things so autumn is fun. First of all is about a food. In autumn, It is delicious seasons to many fruits, fish and vegetables. I especially like a grape and a maron. I am happy because a maron is sold as confectionery♡ Second is about a sports. I do not like doing sports myself, but I like watching sports. In autumn, many of sports festival is held. I like to look children who are playing happily. Third is about art. I like looking art. I especially like Salvador Dali. His art is impressed by me. My dream is to go to Dali museam in Spain. haha Last is reading books. I like that things, so these days I often read books.

In Japan, there is a word "long autumn nights". Many people enjoy it. So I like autumn.

5 comments:

  1. I think clothes in autumn are cute too!!!
    This season can enjoy fashion X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "His art is impressed by me" janakute, His art impresses me/I'm impressed by his art. He was a very original artist, that's for sure. Unique, in fact. Some would say a little crazy even, but that makes him interesting. I like "The Persistence of Time".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is reading, sports, eating!!
    It is a wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like autumn too!!
    I think clothes are so cute too!!!
    I like your clothes^^

    ReplyDelete