Monday, November 21, 2011

Autumn

I like autumn, and I also like to eat hot pot! In this year, I bought a pot, so I often cook hot pot recently. Hot pot is good because it is easy to cook and very delicious!! I like every kind of hot pot, but I especially like kimuchi hot pot! I like spicy food, so kimuchi hot pot is delicious of me ;9 What ingredients do you like? I especially like a codfish(Tara)!! When I go to supermarket, I always buy it. If you never eat a codfish into hot pot, I recommend you to eat it! I also like a Chinese cabbage, a Chinese hackberry and a porkchop into hot pot :)

By the way, I did not go to school festival. Because I went to back my hometown! It was very special days of me. I love my family, so I was glad to meet them. I could stay in my hometown for short days, but I could enjoy it.

In this year, I never watch autumn colors. It is already winter now! lol I like Kyoto in autumn. I think autumn is the greatest view to look Kyoto. Recently I cannot go to there, so I would like to go to there♪

1 comment:

  1. Kim-chi hot pot is my favorite too. I love cod, but my wife says she doesn't want to put it in hot pot. We use pork, chicken mince balls, plus of course tofu, and many veges etc.

    ReplyDelete