I went to Tokyo 11/2~11/7. It was when school festival had held. I went to back my hometwon Saitama, then I met friends in Tokyo. I stayed at my friend's house in 11/2~11/3. My friend's house is near to Shinjuku, so we went to a bar and played in Shinjuku, then went to my friend's house. It was the precious time of me. They were my best friends, so I always remained originally me. We talked and watched PC and played Wii all thorough the night. In next day, we went to Ikebukuro. In that time, we wandered around the town for certain reason. I have been to there for many times, but Ikebukuro is a big city, so I could go to new place in Ikebukuro.
Shinjuku and Ikebukuro is the biggest city in Tokyo. There are many people in there. Honestly, I am weak in that place. But I went to there after a long time, it was very fresh place of me. I love Tokyo! And I would like to go back there at once(´・ω・`)

Sometime I forget about you come from near Tokyo lol I went to Tokyo 11/4~11/7 too!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteMy friends are in Tokyo too!!
ReplyDeleteBut they aren't in Ikebukuro...
When i go to Tokyo, please guide me.
ReplyDelete