Sunday, December 4, 2011

Foreign Places

I readed John's blog. That's photos is so wonderful!!!! I would like to go to many foreign countries. I would like to see and to touch many culture. I would like to communicate with overseas people.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I especially want to go to Northern Europe. I think it is very wonderdful place. Northern Europe are cold places, but the air is clear there. So I would like to see an aurora. I like Mother Nature. Looking at the wonderful scenery, and I would always cry. I like Japanese scenery, but I think the world where there are many more great scenery. Machu Picchu, Niagara Falls, Mont Saint Michel, Angkor Wat, Big Ben and the Sahara, there are many places I would like to visit.

Why most like to see an aurora as I am among them, f I could see an aurora, I shed a tear. I have only seen an aurora on TV. So I go to Northern country and would like to see that my own eyes.

5 comments:

  1. I want to visit Machu Picchu and Big Ben!!! There are a lot of beautiful place in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. The aurora is something I haven't seen yet, but I expect to some day. It must be an amazing feeling to be there on such a night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see ausora!!!
    Maybe I will tear too if I could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only watched it on TV too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to see aurora!!
    However, I hate the cold air...

    ReplyDelete